Monday, October 17, 2005

Holiday Gift Center is Here!!!!

As I had mentioned before, the holiday season is right around the corner. In an effort to help all our readers out, I will be putting together a Holiday Gift Guide that targets specific people (ie: girls, boys, men, women, business travelers, dancers, athletes, teens, etc). Appearing in segments starting in a few weeks, this holiday gift guide will hopefully give you a better starting point in finding the perfect gift. As always, I'm open to suggestions; if you would like me to feature something in particular, or if you have any questions about what would be the perfect gift for that special someone, just let me know, either by posting via the comment box or contacting me by email. I will respond within 24 hours. In the meantime, take a preliminary look at the Shoebuy 2005 Holiday Gift Center by clicking on the banner below!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to The Shoebuy Group
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com
More blogs about shoebuy.
Technorati Blog Finder free web stats