Thursday, February 02, 2006

Spring Styles in Wide Widths

Have you ever walked into a shoe store that proclaimed it sold wide shoes, only to be disappointed to find a small selection of orthopedic shoes or flip-flops? The hottest styles for this spring include: nautical styles, peep toes, espadrilles, wedges, and slingbacks, yet finding the right size in these styles can be something of a nightmare. The great thing about shopping at Shoebuy is that people with wide feet who normally would find themselves trading off between comfort and fashion don’t have to. Sizes range from 2 to 17, with extra narrow shoes to extra wide shoes. The selection of wide width shoes itself includes over 2,500 styles, while the extra wide selection has over 1,000 styles! Where else can you find that kind of collection? Don’t believe me? Take a look at what some of our customers are saying about their purchases: “My son has a wide, flat foot. Finding shoes in his size is always difficult, so we decided to try online. Shoebuy.com had a wide selection of shoes in his size. Knowing they could be returned if they didn’t fit was a ‘why not try’ experience that worked well. We were very pleased and the price was great too. We will definitely do this again. Thanks”. – GRR, Humble, TX “I needed to freshen up my black shoe wardrobe. It's hard to find a wide size that meets my expectations. Since I started with Shoebuy I can usually find the size and style I like”. – Arlene, Syracuse, NY “I bought this shoe after I found it in an upscale department store. Unfortunately, they did not have wide widths; however, I found the wide width at Shoebuy and at a price lower than their sale price! And no sales tax! The shoe is extremely well-made and so comfortable that I put it on as soon as I come home.” - Tom, Anchorage, AK “I have worn a 9W for decades. When I received my shoes, I was disappointed when I received my 9W because the shoes were too big. I exchanged them for the 8 1/2 W and these are great. Let me add that ShoeBuy.com promptly refunded my money for the first pair and sent me a new pair quite quickly. As an aside, I am very impressed with the large selection of wide shoes that are offered by ShoeBuy.com.” - Varda, Westchester Country, NY The best part is that in case you don’t find a style you want in the width you want, or want to know when new styles are added in your size, you can sign up on the site to receive notification when new wide or extra wide shoes are added in your size. All you need to do is fill out the “Notify me when new Wide Shoes are added” section of the wide shoes page and you’ll be emailed the minute new shoes are added. Here’s a sampling of some great spring styles that are available in wide and/or extra wide widths: Dexter Ginger Sofft Geneva Hush Puppies Darcy J. Renee Julep Rockport Costa Rica Naturalizer Pecos Timberland Charisse Ballerina Grasshoppers Napa Skimmer
Trotters Madison

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to The Shoebuy Group
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com
More blogs about shoebuy.
Technorati Blog Finder free web stats