With over 475 styles of Men’s Winter Boots
and Women’s Winter Boots
Shoebuy.com is sure to have a style to meet both your climate and fashion needs.
When buying winter boots, it’s important to consider the following:
– If you are in a colder climate where it tends to snow and ice over a lot, you want to make sure to look for boots with a rubber bottom. If you are in a rainy area, look for waterproof boots or boots with a Gore-Tex® lining.
– If you are wearing boots for primarily warmth and comfort, you should look for boots with less than a 2” heel. If you want to add a little fashion to your sensibility, wedge heel boots are a great option.
– During the cold winter months you’re likely to be wearing heavy socks, or even two pairs to keep yourself warm. Look for either rounded toe or square toe boots to give your toes a little more wiggle room. Too much pressure on your toes can leave you with pain in the ball of your foot.
– For women, this season’s hottest trends include warm shearling boots, suede boots and flat boots.
Overall foot health
– If you have any foot deformities or problems which prevent you from buying shoes and boots with ease, make sure to speak with your podiatrist before buying any winter boots.