Friday, November 18, 2005

FIRST WINNER OF GIFT CERTIFICATE DRAW PICKED!

The first winner of Shoebuy's weekly $100 gift certificate draw has been announced!! Contratulations to Mr. J. Fuchs of Boynton Beach, Florida, who says, "I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my email notifying me of the fact that I had won a $100 Shoebuy.com Gift Certificate. I have used Shoebuy.com in the past and have received nothing but exceptional service from them. My wife and I are in negotiation as to who will use the certificate.” If you haven't registered at Shoebuy.com yet and entered yourself into the drawing, you can do so at https://www.shoebuy.com/contest. Every week we select a winner, so when you enter once, you'll have many chances to win because we'll include you in our drawing every week!

By entering the contest, and registering at Shoebuy.com, you will receive 10% off your first purchase. Plus, as a registered Shoebuy.com member, you will receive free email updates on new products, the latest trends, special offers, and automatically become part of the Shoebuy Frequent Shopper Program, which saves you 10% on any purchase you make within 60 days of a previous one!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Subscribe to The Shoebuy Group
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com
More blogs about shoebuy.
Technorati Blog Finder free web stats